Please login before giving a feedback.
Monday, 20-02-12 23:28
Without going into too many details i think as a first version the online guide is very good and we should give the participants and users now the change to give feedback from the practical applications.
Friday, 17-02-12 22:48
** Table of references ***
I would prefer the name "Map of Tools", actually is a quick list to access the tools.
Friday, 17-02-12 22:47
** Some Annexes **
The annexes 2.5/E2, 2.5/E3 and 2.5/E4 are not documenting yet. For now, we only documented the first one (2.5/E1). The others will be documented in brief.
The 1-4/F2 annex is the unique format of the tool 1-4 . Orginally we had 2 format. But the first one was eliminated, so I have to change the final number, actually corresponds to annex 1-4/F1.
Friday, 17-02-12 20:40
** Section: Key phases and Tools ***
- I would prefer having two separate menus, one for the description of 'key phases' and the other for 'Tools' exclusively
-The description (a paragraph) of the 'Needs assesment Tools' is missing
- When you consult a Tool, in the "Tool detail" page, I would prefer the link (blue text) to the steps will be assigned to the 'Steps' word instead of the big paragrah of steps. This suggestion due we can not link to each step in separate way, I mean if you click any step the link goes to the same place (at the first step)
- In step 1.3.2 there is a lot of blank space before the text
- In the diagrams of the tools, it would be ideal when you select the block (in the flow diagram), it links to the step (like the image used in context section)
Friday, 17-02-12 20:26
**Section: About this Guide***
I suggest appears in the same page (and menu, of course) the information on:
- Project Context (instead of only 'Context')
- NMI Services (instead of only 'Services')
- NMI Users (instead of only 'Users')
So, in this menu, we can see only 3 options:
About the project
How to use this Guide