In case of round trip in the country every company must be prepared to receive the the expert according to the time plan for the on-site calibration. Equipment to be calibrated must be available and in adequate condition to be calibrated.
In case of series-calibration in a laboratory the equipments to be calibrated need to be checked, cleaned, temperature stabilized and ready for calibration so that the expert from the supporting NMI can start after arrival without unnecessary delays.
Assist the expert in the calibration as indicated or in case of own metrologists participating conduct the calibration as the expert explains.
Learn as much as possible from the expert to repeat the calibrations in future without external expert.
3.4.3 Document results of the Group calibration exercise
Document the results of the exercise including:
- Name, function and company of the participants.
- Characteristics of the equipments.
- Name, function and NMI of the person who led the exercise.
- Metrological characteristics of the standard equipment and reference materials (if so).
- Calibration results.
- Reports on calibration of each equipment.