3.1.1 Invite chambers, associations or external agencies to awareness raising seminars/meetings
It's very convenient to work with a chamber or with representatives of associations, because:
- the awareness raising effort could be multiplied in an easy way,
- it's probable that the industry knows the chamber but not the NMI, so it's a feasible way to approach users,
- they are able to provide administration and logystic facilities.
After the meeting or the seminar, try to create alliances with the chamber/organization and promote win-win relations.
3.1.2 Organize joint events with chambers and associations
As explained in the previous box, working with chambers/representatives of industry is a feasible way to approach users.
Assign taks to personnel of chambers/agencies during the event:
- promotion of events,
- registering of participants,
- opening of workshop, courses, seminars,
- participation in panel discussions,
- conduct conference on quality and competitiveness,
- analysis of results and impacts of the events.
3.1.3 Working together in the implementation and even the future process of the new service
It is possible to cooperate with the chambers as partners in the implementation of the new service with the same advantages that have been remarked in previous items.