2.8.1 Prepare the workshop program
Invite a specialist to prepare the program of the workshop.
Be sure of selecting the adecuate topics according to the needs and background of the target group.
If there are no experts on a specific topic in your NMI, you can ask one of the partner NMIs.
In the program include:
- General Objective.
- Particular Objective.
- Target group.
2.8.2 Prepare budget
(See Tool 2.4)
2.8.3 Plan the human and hardware resources
Based on the objective of workshop program, conduct the activities for:
- Assign the instructor(s) inside or outside the NMI. If you need support from other NMIs, start negotiations or project discussions on time.
- Assign coordinators and responsibilities for the organization of the workshop.
- Select a suitable location the suitable spaces for the training.
- Organize and provide computers and equipment.
- Prepare facilites in case of measurement exercises.
2.8.4 Prepare event logistics
Trace a plan for:
- Inviting the participants.
- Registering of participants.
- Reception of participants.
- Carrying out the workshop.
- Evaluation of the workshop.