2.7.1 Analyse current supply of training courses vs customer demand.
- Courses conducted in the last 2-3 years (number, name and speciality)
- Number of trained participants.
- Results of evaluation.
Prepare a report on the findings including graphs for illustrating the obtained results.
Select the most demanded courses.
Please see Annex 3.3/E1 for an example of the report.
2.7.2 Analyse structure and content of training courses (courses with high demand).
Ask metrology experts:
- Study the structure and contents of the material used in courses with high demand.
- Select the material that could be useful for all kind of participants, considering that they belong to different companies and have different experiences and backgrounds.
2.7.3 Develop proposal on design of the training courses
Ask the metrology experts to propose new contents based on:
- New standards (or updated version).
- New technologies.
- New methods.
- Requestings of the clients (Identified).
2.7.4 Document the procedure for scheduling, carrying out and evaluating courses offered in annual program
Document the administrative procedure for scheduling, carrying out and evaluating the courses imparted in the annual program.
Include in the procedure:
- The selection criteria for potential instructors.
- The criteria for the evaluations of instructors.
- A tool for course evaluations, based on indicators given in the service impact, i.e. Contents and materials for the courses and trained instructors to give the courses.