2.2.1 Prepare a proposal of the new vision, objective(s) and indicators
Gather all key information you obtained during needs assessment.
Analyse the information and develop a proposal for:
- a new vision of the department, area or, if applicable for the NMI.
- the objective(s) of the service. The objectives must be measurable, feasible, realistic and being accomplished in a reasonable time.
- key indicators for each objective (have to be linked to the balance score card if available).
2.2.2 Schedule a meeting with Top Management for approving the strategic elements
Schedule a meeting with the Top Management and the staff related to the new service.
- the results of needs assessment.
- the proposal of vision, objectives and key indicators.
Try to get approval and make adjustments during the meeting.
Take notes of the agreements and circulate the minutes for comments.
2.2.3 Prepare a plan for communicating the new strategic elements to the related staff
Make a list of the staff related to the service.
Detect the aspects in which activites of the staff could be affected by the new service.
Prepare a plan for adopting the changes.