Tool 2.6 Preparation of Consultancy pilot projects
|Description||Prepare the consultancy pilot project, based on the design of the service (see tool 2.1).
A consultancy pilot project is an experience for:
- Having an approaching to the typical characteristics of the industry in which the service will be offered.
- Testing the design of the methodology.
- Training the consultant team.
- Raising awareness in the industry regarding the need of having a more deep consultancy.
|Objectives||Select the pilot company(ies).
- Prepare the documentation.
- Prepare the consultant team.
|When to apply||Planning phase|
|Requirements||- Tool 2.1
- Negotiation skills.
|Resources||Low to medium (travel expenses).|
|Limits of the tool||The person who contacts the industry must have good negotiation skills to sell the idea of the pilot project to the industry.|
Note: The recommendations presented at this point are based on the MESURA Methodology Consultancy from CENAM
|2.6.1. Encourage company(ies) to participate in the pilot project.
2.6.2 Select the pilot company(ies).
2.6.3 Prepare a checklist or questionnaire.
2.6.4 Select and train the consultant team.
Note: These templates were shared by the MESURA Program from CENAM
|Process map (Annex 2.6/F1)
Metrological needs (Annex 2.6/F2)
Standards and instruments (Annex 2.6/F3)
Procedures (Annex 2.6/F4)
Personnel (Annex 2.6/F5)
|Example(s)||Preparing pilot project, conduced by LATU (Annex 2.6/E1)|