Tool 2.5 Cooperation among NMIs
|Description||Receive or provide support from/to other NMIs for knowledge transfer and the development of capabilities through consultancy or training.|
|Objectives||- Promote training among NMIs.
- Promote consultancy among NMIs.
- Support NMI to develop and carry out new services.
|When to apply||Planning and Implementation.|
|Requirements||Knowledge the capabilities of the SIM-NMIs.|
|Resources||Medium to High (travel expenses)|
|Limits of the tool||In case of limited funds, external support needed.|
|Steps||2.5.1 Identify areas of support.
2.5.2 Request support using the official way.
2.5.3 Establish follow-up procedures between the NMIs involved.
|Example(s)||1) Training on multimeter calibration and realization of group calibration (INDECOPI supported GNBS): Annex 2.5/E1
2) Task group for adapting on-line training materials of INMETRO for the Caribbean. (INMETROsupported the task group) Annex 2.5/E2
3) Support to the consultancy pilot project carried out in companies from Uruguay (CENAM-Mex supported LATU) Annex 2.5/E3
4) Exchange of training programs (CENAMEP-LACOMET) Annex 2.5/E4