The project consortium has decided to prepare a comprehensive set of video tutorials and presentations on the developments from the project. These are made available free of charge on the project website here. After a simple registration form to make sure that we can inform you about new entries, all videos are available to watch.
Right now there video presentations and tutorials on
- Data preprocessing and redundancy in the industrial IoT
- Uncertainty evaluation for metrologically redundant sensor networks
- Dynamic calibration of digital-only sensors
- Measurement traceability for MEMS temperature sensors
- Uncertainty propagation for feature extraction
- Bayesian approaches in sensor fusion and for accounting for timing effects
More videos are planned to be published soon. Examples are tutorials on machine learning, introduction to the multi-agent framework and presentations from the project's testbeds.