The European research project "Metrology for the factory of the future" (Met4FoF) is aiming to develop a calibration framework for digital dynamic sensors and a mathematical framework for sensor network metrology. For instance, project members have developed novel calibration facilities for digital-only accelerometers or an innovative one-touch batch calibration of MEMS temperature sensors. The newly developed smart-up unit is a prototype for what could become "smart traceability" in the near future. The mathematical framework contains a comprehensive toolset of methods required in sensor network metrology. Together with the novel agentMet4FoF multi-agent system it enables the integration of uncertainty evaluation in the data lifecycle of sensor networks.
To present the preliminary results from the project and to provide a preview of what to expect from the project in the remaining months, we are holding a virtual stakeholder workshop. The workshop will take place on 15th July in the morning (9-13 am CEST).
Here is what to expect from that workshop:
- Dynamic calibration of digital output sensors - concepts and implementation
- Provision of Measurement Traceability to ATE Testing and Calibration Systems for MEMS Temperature Sensors
- Bayesian approaches to account for sensor network effects and for sensor fusion
- Uncertainty-aware data analysis in sensor networks
- Radial forging: example of an industrial sensor network for process control
To register for that workshop, email us using the contact form.