- Duration of a presentation slot is 30 minutes. About 20-25 minutes for the presentation itself plus the rest for questions from the audience (only the keynote is scheduled with 60 minutes including questions and answers).
- LCD projectors and laptop computers (MS PowerPoint & Adobe Acrobat Reader) will be provided.
- All presentations must be pre-loaded in the symposium provided laptop at the evening before. Please bring a memory stick containing your presentation. To avoid software compatibility problems (MS PowerPoint), speakers are advised to save their PowerPoint presentation in "pack-n-go" format AND bring a backup PDF version of their presentation. The file should be saved as "Package for CD" under the "File" tab in PowerPoint 2003, and under the "File > Publish" tab in PowerPoint 2007.
- Poster boards will be available for presenters to put up their poster presentations.
- The recommended format is A0 portrait: 84.1 cm x 118.9 cm (33.1 inch x 46.8 inch)
- Posters will be attached with provided tape. Please do only use the conference tape! Do not fix the posters with different elements like pins or your own tape.
- The location of your poster will be noted on each board in accordance with the corresponding number we sent you by mail.
- Please be present at your poster presentation during the hours listed in the program for the poster session.