9th International Workshop on the Analysis of Dynamic Measurements
November, 9-10, 2016
PTB-Berlin, Abbestr. 2-12, 10587 Berlin, Germany
To download the prelimary programme, click here.
|Registration open||15 June - 14 October 2016|
|Registration fee||145 €|
For details see the Registration form.
The workshop will bring together theoretical and practical expertise in the field of dynamic measurements. The main intention is to leverage the common mathematical and statistical theory in different metrological application areas, which is possible only in such an interdisciplinary forum.
Application areas include
- Analysis for calibration and measurement of mechanical and electrical quantities,
- Analysis of measurements of temperature and radiation,
- Quantitative digital imaging and the corresponding evaluation of uncertainties,
- Analysis of measurement of light and color.
The mathematical and statistical scope of this workshop includes
- Mathematical and statistical modelling of dynamic systems,
- Regularized input estimation,
- Signal processing theory in metrology,
- Uncertainty quantification for dynamic measurements.
Sascha Eichstädt (PTB, Germany), Trevor Esward (NPL, UK) & Nicolas Fischer (LNE, France)
Hottinger Baldwin Messtechnik GmbH
Official partner of EMRP IND09 "Traceably dynamic measurement of mechanical quantities" (2011-2014)
This workshop series is coordinated by the EURAMET TC-1078, a joint project of LNE, NPL and PTB.
For more information about the field of dynamic measurements in metrology go to
- PTB website on dynamic measurements
- Project website of EMRP IND09 project "Traceable dynamic measurement of mechanical quantities"
- Website of MATHMET - The European Centre for Mathematics and Statistics in Metrology
The latest workshops in this series
The Workshop will take place directly after MATHMET 2016 - International Workshop on Mathematics and Statistics for Metrology.