Realization, maintenance and dissemination of photometric and radiometric units within the spectral range from 193 nm up to 10.6 µm.
Focal points are calibration services as well as research and development in the fields of
- Spectroradiometry of sources within the spectral range from 200 nm up to 2500 nm
- Photometry of novel light sources
- Metrology of regenerative energies: solar cells
- Laser radiometry
- Single-photon metrology
Co-operation in international committees
- EURAMET, Technical Committee TC-PR
- COOMET, Technical Committee 1.7
- Co-operation in international committees
Co-operation in national and international standardization and accreditation bodies: DIN, CIE, ISO, IEC, ETSI, DAkkS.
Tight cooperation with industry converting newly developed measurement methods and findings into industrial applications.